Should a foreign citizen wish to hunt in Sweden, he or she must pay an annual game management levy in the same manner as the Swedish hunters. This levy is valid for a year, I.e., from 1st July to 30th June in the following year.

Documentation for payment must always be carried during hunting in Sweden plus your valid national hunting permit.

The Swedish Environmental Protection Agency has a website where you can register and pay your hunting licence by credit card.